Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store at no additional cost!back to top
WITC - New Richmond Bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items enroute.
On average, your order will be received in 2 - 3 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.back to top
Book Rental Information
If you are unable to return your rental book(s) to the bookstore during the rental return dates and times, you will need to call the rental company, Nebraska Book Company, at 1-855-558-2759 and get instructions from them. The rental company uses this rental sticker at the WITC Bookstores. The rental books will also have this sticker on them NOT crossed out.
back to top
- Refunds for textbooks purchased for the current semester are allowed through the first 5 business days from the start of the semester. Summer session books are refundable 2 days from the start of the class. For classes that begin later in the semester, please see bookstore personnel for refund policy.
- After the first 5 or 2 business days, refunds will be allowed for 24 hours from the date of the receipt.
- A cash register receipt must accompany all refunds.
- Books must be returned in the purchased condition.
- If a shrink-wrapped textbook is opened, it may not be returned.
- Access Cards/Codes are non‐refundable.
Please note: There is a $25.00 charge for any returned check.
Sell your books for cash at the end of the semester book buyback. Watch for times and dates.back to top